The online diary of a dreamer creating Contemporary Romantic Fiction - because Every Woman needs Love and Laughter in her Life.

Friday 21 December 2007

Digital Metaphors

I was looking through some holiday photos from September in Austria, and came across a series which seem to capture the journey of a pre-published author perfectly.



* It all looks lovely from up here



* This map must be wrong - been wandering around here for ages and no clear path ahead



* That gorge is HOW deep? And this is the only way across?


* Holding on for dear life and shuffling forward one step at a time.



Anyone reading this post is more than capable of adding clever captions.

Any suggestions??

PS. Yes I know I look daft in that outfit. And somewhat bewildered.

2 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

You're a braver soul than I am crossing that gorge!!!!!! I got vertigo looking at the picture. The photos were beautiful.

Ray-Anne said...

It was a mesh bridge held up by a cable on each side. And just when I reached the middle, two 'clever' lads behind me decided to jump up and down and make it swing a bit from side to side. For fun.
Bless.