The online diary of a dreamer creating Contemporary Romantic Fiction - because Every Woman needs Love and Laughter in her Life.

Saturday 11 August 2007

Julie London


Julie London was a singer/model and actress in the 1950s and 60s.

She was a star and her songs have been used in numerous soundtracks, theme music and videos over the years.

As a YouTube addict, I have several playlists, but one of them is labelled 'Mood Music'.

You know the one. I shall say no more.

How can I not have Julie's 'Cry Me A River?' Yes, it is 50 years old. Yes it is a cliche. And yes, it hits the spot every time.

What can I say, some folks have Sinatra, some Ella Fitzgerald. I am a fangirl.

So now, without further ado, for your delectation and delight, I bring you -


PG rated clips of Julie in action [ and those clothes!] =




Not PG- ADULT- rated clips from movies/TV shows -!=


2 comments:

Kate Hardy said...

In Strictly Legal, I had Julie London on my soundtrack. (My ed made me take out the overt reference... but Cry Me a River was in the roof garden scene.)

Next RNA event we're both at, I suggest a glass of wine and a very long chat about music!

Ray-Anne said...

Would love to - and thank you for leaving a comment.
You may also like today's blog ;)
LOL Ray-Anne