The online diary of a dreamer creating Contemporary Romantic Fiction - because Every Woman needs Love and Laughter in her Life.

Friday 3 August 2007

Chapter Two



See previous post re; multitasking. I only wish I had that amount of courage and grit and attitude. Fantastic! This woman should be a source of encouragement for every writer. Go girl! Wherever you are. You rock!


My reward for completing Chapter One? [Yes I am that pathetic.]

Liz Fielding's New August HMB Romance. Reunited: Marriage in a Million. Read it last night. Brilliant. In fact, depressingly good. The bar has just lifted a little higher. Sigh.


What is playing on my YouTube right now? Nothing. I am listening to BBC Classical Radio 3 so I am less distracted by the visuals and tempted to type in split screen so I can watch the videos at the same time. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/breakfast/pip/qmpn0/



Now. Back to it. Have a good one.

















4 comments:

Melissa Leavitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Leavitt said...

OMG! LOve that Wonder Woman pic! You are right, that takes courage or some serious abuse of pain killers and alcohol!

Melissa

Melissa Leavitt said...

Hey Ray-Anne, have you seen the Romance Novel TV's "August is START YOUR BOOK month?"

http://www.romancenovel.tv/forum/index.php

Some really great stuff in there

M

Ray-Anne said...

Hi Melissa - thanks for leaving a comment. Did you see that WIG??? It must have weighted a ton. I am seriously in awe.
Or perhaps your local high street is more forgiving than mine?
I only heard of Romance Novel TV the other week following their coverage of the RWA Nationals, and have watched a few of the video interviews, but had not visited the forums, so many thanks for that. I will certainly take a look.
All the best, Ray-Anne