The online diary of a dreamer creating Contemporary Romantic Fiction - because Every Woman needs Love and Laughter in her Life.

Monday 20 August 2007

English Cheese 3

Hero Candidate: Andrew Cooper from Manchester.
Andrew had orginally planned to go into boxing, but now owns a gym in Notting Hill, and has a pet boutique and spa there called The Mutz Nutz.

A pet spa.

I think there could be a story in that. And it's owner.
What do you think?



What's playing on my YouTube right now? Bruce Springsteen-Brilliant Disguise. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx0E6EbpSn0&mode=related&search=
The Lyrics for this one are an excellent as always with the boss -

I hold you in my arms as the band plays
What are those words whispered baby just as you turn away
I saw you last night out on the edge of town

I wanna read your mind
To know just what I've got in this new thing I've found
So tell me what I see when I look in your eyes

Is that you baby or just a brilliant disguise?


1 comment: