The online diary of a dreamer creating Contemporary Romantic Fiction - because Every Woman needs Love and Laughter in her Life.

Monday 21 January 2008

Random acts of non-writing. Monday

Just in case I become bored, working through my huge File of Cunning Ideas, I could always try this...



HOW TO MAKE A DICTIONARY WALL





Methinks some folks have WAY too much spare time on their hands.

Now old movie posters- or Maps. THAT I can understand.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/chicago/how-to/how-to-make-a-dictionary-etc-wall-040423

2 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

A dictionary wall, well that's a new one on me. Mind you at least I could increase my vocabulary whilst staring at the wall I suppose.

Kate Hardy said...

Maps would definitely do it for me (I have a photocopy of Norwich's medieval town plan on my wal...)